See Your Running Stride on Video
Strength training for runners is gaining traction and more people are reaping the benefits of less injuries and faster times. The first step is to get your gait analyzed and see where your starting point is. Foot strike, cadence, noise, and posture while running, are all video taped and analyzed right in front of you for you to see and compare. Core strength, vital leg stabilizing muscles, foot and calf strength are also tested. Re-patterning, corrective exercises, and mobility techniques are designed into a program to advance your running technique and improve your strength.
- Greatly decrease your chance of injury
- Become faster and achieve better times for any length of race
- Increase strength of major muscle groups and key stabilizers
- Improve joint mobility and muscle flexibility
- Learn proper running technique